Here at Zoomin.TV we’re passionate about enriching and broadening our Gen Z’s lives through inspiring, emotionally compelling and empowering content. We’ve been doing this since 2001 and grew to a company of over 100 people, with over 30 nationalities and offices in Europe, Latin America and Asia.
We’re growing fast, have changed to new management in 2018 and are fully part of the Swedish stock listed and leading international digital entertainment group Modern Times Group.
Together with our 3,000+ video journalists around the world, we’re producing hundreds of premium videos a month, in 9 languages, distributed over more than 2,000 publishing websites resulting in over 3 billion views a month. This is also why we work with all the major advertisers and media agencies around the world.
We Dare. Care. Share. For our Headquarters in Amsterdam are looking for engaging people to join our Zoomin.TV family. Are you becoming our new:
Video Project Manager China
As our Video Project Manager based in Beijing, China you will be working closely with our production team, you will tackle a huge range of stories and styles ranging from online viral content to gorgeous
medium/short- and long-form video for broadcast or online. You will tell stories that engage plus inspire our Gen Z audience.
What we like you to do and be responsible for:
- Leading and coordinating of the entire life of a video, from pre-planning to production and post production
- Supervising the process, scheduling and programming quality, as well as the product placement
- Carrying out comprehensive analysis of data and broadcast views and adjusting the program production approach accordingly
- Analyzing the program mode and striving to innovate and develop format according to the leading trends in the market
- Managing and controlling the project budget, milestones, approval cycles and deliverables
What you need to bring to the table:
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a production management role in a similar media or creative agency, such as a TV station or Digital Media
- Experience in team management and ability to lead and control the project from the beginning to the end
- Knowledge and practical experience in entertainment and documentary production
- Familiarity with the cutting-edge trends in digital content format, online video industry and TV series production process
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with demonstrated diligence in the work
- Experience with different international production resources
- Experience with large-scale long form series production is desirable
What we offer:
We’re after flexibility, a fantastic positive attitude and great communication skills. We’re an
international company with employees from all over the world speaking 20 different languages.
This is an opportunity to work right at the nerve centre of an international media company.
We are offering an exciting, multi-faceted position in the evolving world of digital video with the opportunity to work on stories that make a difference and that will be spread around the world. You will work close to the producers and scriptwriters in a professional and dynamic environment that valorizes pro-activity, creativity, and positive spirit.
For this position we will not work with a recruitment company or agency.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com