We are looking for a Video Editing Intern for the summer and autumn, who can start as soon as possible at our Amsterdam HQ. You’ll work on online short- and long-form video productions. We have everything from viral videos to commissioning broadcasters, no two days are ever the same. You live and breathe social content and have a healthy interest in what’s happening in the big wide world of Gen Z – today’s most influential audience.
• Fluent in English (Dutch and other additional languages are a plus);
• Video production-related studies or experience;
• Currently enrolled as a student;
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite;
• Candidates with experience with other editing software will also be considered;
• Passionate about video & storytelling;
• Disciplined in following directions but can work individually;
• Up to date on online and social media trends;
• Basic photo editing skills are a plus;
• Great communication skills;
• Combination of creative and commercial mind;
• Ambitious, independent and energetic;
• Available throughout the summer.
We offer a fascinating, versatile position in the dynamic online video world. In just over 10 years Zoomin.TV has become one of the world’s leading producers of online video. You work together with an international team of young and enthusiastic people, dedicated to online video. Zoomin.TV is one of the world’s largest online video producers. With 400 videos per day in 21 languages, Zoomin.TV distributes online content in more than 80 countries. It is also one of the world’s largest Multi-Platform Networks, with more than 25,000 connected channels on YouTube alone.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter in English to Senior Producer Dora Kotai with ‘Video Editing Internship’ in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org