We are looking for a freelance Translator/Video Editor for the Italian Desk, who can start as soon as possible at our Amsterdam HQ. You’ll work on online short- and long-form video productions, from viral videos to documentaries, with an eye to today’s most influential audience: generation Z.
• Fluent in Italian and English (additional languages are a plus);
• Experience with translation from English to Italian;
• Preferably experience with Adobe Creative Suite (candidates with experience with other editing software will also be considered);
• Passionate about video & storytelling;
• Disciplined in following directions but can work individually;
• Great communication skills;
• Ambition, energy and enthusiasm.
A freelance contract for 4 or 8 hours shifts, 17€/h. Work together with an international team of young and enthusiastic people, dedicated to online video!
In just over 10 years Zoomin.TV has become one of the world’s leading producers of online video. With hundreds of videos per day in 20 languages, Zoomin.TV distributes online content in more than 80 countries. It is also a Multi-Platform Network with more than 2,500 connected channels on YouTube alone.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter to Gaia Picciolini, Chief Editor, with ‘Italian Editor’ in the subject line.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://Gaia Picciolini →