Here at Zoomin.TV we’re passionate about enriching and broadening our Gen Z’s lives through inspiring, emotionally compelling and empowering content. We’ve been doing this since 2001 and grew to a company of over 200 people, with over 35 nationalities and offices in Europe, Latin America and Asia.
We’re growing fast and changed to a new management a couple of months ago and are fully part of Swedish stock listed and leading international digital entertainment group Modern Times Group.
Together with our 3,000+ video journalists around the world, we’re producing 1,500 premium videos a month, in 14 languages, distributed over more than 2,000 publishing websites resulting in over 3 billion views a month. This is also why we work with all the major advertisers and media agencies around the world.
We Dare. Care. Share. For our Headquarters in Amsterdam are looking for a smart, bold, fun and engaging person to join our Zoomin.TV family. Are you becoming our new:
Sr. Data Research/Manager
As the fulltime Sr. Social Media Manager at the office in Amsterdam you will be leading the social media division. You are responsible for all our social media channels on i.e. Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn (and whichever might be added in the future). You and your team will be responsible to develop and implement, in cooperation the respective departments and the Head of Strategy, the global social media strategy.
Next to the daily activities, you are also fully up to date on the key statistics of all the channels and how they are doing compared with the social media targets. You feel responsible that these targets are being met and report on them to higher management.
What we like you to do and be responsible for:
- Setting up and leading the Research team
- Guiding and supporting the sales team with media, audience and advertising data analysis and advice
- Advising and analyzing the performance of the content produced across all platforms
- Connecting and analyzing multiple data sources, from various systems/platforms in one data platform/dashboard to give unified and accessible reports.
- Evaluating the performance, effective conversion / ROI of existing and new content productions of Zoomin.TV on distribution platforms.
- Analysing, interpreting and communicating industry, competition and market trends
- Making recommendations and proposals for profit improvements based on the most important trends and motives.
What you need to bring to the table:
- University level degree
- 3-5 years of relevant job experience
- Strong intellectual curiosity and a problem-solving attitude
- Lead by example and strive to innovate, inspire and ignite
- Proven experience in data management, including database design, and data analysis, as well as building sales and management reports
- Preference for strong/expert knowledge of statistical modeling tools with a hands-on mentality
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability of multi-tasking and handling heavy workload in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills; must be able to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to process and summarize large amounts of data into concise and meaningful reports
- Outstanding Excel skills
Did we catch your attention?
Then become part of our family and use this unique opportunity to develop a truly international career and send your CV and motivational letter Peter Stutterheim.