Here at Zoomin.TV we’re passionate about enriching and broadening our Gen Z’s lives through inspiring, emotionally compelling and empowering content. We’ve been doing this since 2001 and grew to a company of over 150 people, with over 35 nationalities and offices in Europe, Latin America and Asia.
We’re growing fast and changed to a new management a few of months ago and are fully part of Swedish stock listed and leading international digital entertainment group Modern Times Group.
Together with our 3,000+ video journalists around the world, we’re producing hundreds of premium videos a month, in 11 languages, distributed over more than 2,000 publishing websites resulting in over 3 billion views a month. This is also why we work with all the major advertisers and media agencies around the world.
We Dare. Care. Share. For our Headquarters in Amsterdam are looking for a smart, bold, fun and engaging person to join our Zoomin.TV family. Are you becoming our new:
Social Media Video Editor, Junior
As our Social Media video editor you’ll be part of the Social Media Team and you’ll be working closely with an international production team. You’ll help bring our diverse and global stories to life and make them ready for social. As part of our team, you’ll help tell the stories that engage and inspire our Gen Z audience on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat and other social outlets.
What you’ll do and be responsible for:
- Organize and assemble, Edit, Mastering and prepare short/medium content for social media
- Able to add visual effects, titles or color grading in Adobe Premiere
- Basic knowledge of video formats, codecs and export settings
- Social Media savvy and aware of online trends
- Developing testing strategies around medium (images, video), updating a set of best practices for engaging audiences across Social Media
- Understanding of CMS and Production Software a plus
What you need to bring to the table:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in video editing in a similar media or creative agency
- Experience in post-production tools
- Strong sense of storytelling online
- Knowledge of digital media trends and emerging platforms
- Solution oriented mentality, born troubleshooter and team-player with the ability to multi-task and prioritize, you find joy in solving problems and working with a myriad of different cultures
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is a must
- Must have a valid working visa in the Netherlands, preferably living in Amsterdam
- Passion for all things social
- Copywriting is a plus
We’re after flexibility, a fantastic positive attitude and great communication skills. As this, an international company with employees from all over the world speaking 20 different languages.
This is an opportunity to work right at the nerve center of an international media company.
We are offering an exciting, multi-faceted position in the evolving world of digital video with the opportunity to work with the most dynamic and diverse team that thrives to tell stories that make a difference around the world. You will work close to the producers, scriptwriters, storytellers and filmmakers in on a professional environment that valorizes pro-activity, creativity, and positive spirit.
Did we catch your attention?
Then join our family and use this unique opportunity to develop a truly international career and send your CV and motivational letter to Jordy Kool.
For this position we will not work with a recruitment company or agency.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org