We are looking for a Social Media Intern, who can start as soon as possible at our Amsterdam HQ and who knows all when it comes to engaging and growing an audience on social media.
You live and breathe social content and have a healthy interest in what’s happening in the big wide world of Gen Z – today’s most influential audience. You are an enthusiastic social media fanatic who can contribute to the implementation of our social media strategy in multiple disciplines.
Zoomin.TV is one of the world’s largest online video producers. With 400 videos per day in 21 languages, Zoomin.TV distributes online content in more than 80 countries. It is also one of the world’s largest Multi-Platform Networks, with more than 25,000 connected channels on YouTube alone.
Job description & responsibilities
• Implement social media strategies on different platforms;
• Work with Social Media and marketing Managers to optimize social media channels;
• Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaign;
• Publishing content on the several social media channels;
• Writing and editing content for social;
• Writing short reports with clear conclusions and action points.
If you think social media is ‘just nice’, this is not the perfect role for you. You are truly interested in everything social media that contributes to the growth of a brand. You have an eye for online trends and knowledge of what’s happening on social platforms. And you’re eager to learn about anything you do not know about. Experience in the field or related studies are an advantage, but personality and enthusiasm are even more important. We are looking for creative thinkers with original ideas that they dare to share.
• Fluent in English (Dutch and other additional languages are a plus);
• Media / marketing communication related studies or experience;
• Passionate about video & storytelling;
• Up to date on online and social media trends;
• Basic video editing or photo editing skills are a plus;
• Great communication skills;
• Creative and commercial marketing mind;
• Ambitious, independent and energetic;
• Must already have valid work permit for the Netherlands (if applicable).
We offer a fascinating, versatile position in the dynamic online video world. In just over 10 years Zoomin.TV has become one of the world’s leading producers of online video. You work together with an international team of young and enthusiastic people, dedicated to online video.
Does this sound like you can get started at Zoomin.TV?
Send your CV and motivation letter to Senior Producer Dora Kotai with ‘Social Media Internship’ in the subject line by clicking APPLY.