Zoomin.TV is an international company and a global leader in video content. We collaborate with 3,500+ freelance video journalists (VJs) & story hunters all around the world who are passionate about storytelling. They shoot the footage that our editorial teams use to create hundreds of engaging video stories daily in 20+ languages.
We produce seven magazine shows where we feature the characters and events that are moving people and driving conversations. We launch livestreams, cover protests and movements, profile unsung heroes, artists, politicians, entertainers and thought-leaders that inspire the world.
About the position
As a Social Media & Digital Content Management intern at Zoomin.TV you support the video distribution department and marketing communication department in the publishing and promotion of Zoomin.TV videos. This is part of the overall business development and marketing activities.
You will be involved in curating and placing video content on the Zoomin.TV applications and other channels, as well as editing video and adding descriptions for the Zoomin.TV Instagram pages.
In this internship, you will be the one to:
- Create engaging storylines (just give wings to your imagination)
- Help with the copy, graphics, and branding (Instagram)
- Content management: Creating playlists, managing video assets through a content management system
- In-app marketing: Managing notifications
- Content creation –videos, photos and text for mobile apps
- Review and analyse data
In a line: You will be presenting our meaningful, purposeful stories to viewers around the world.
- Work at HBO (higher professional education) level
- Versatile, stress-resistant, curious, independent and a real planner
- Interest in video production and media
- You know big publishers such as Vice, AJ+, Great Big Story
- Available for at least 5 months
- Residing in or near Amsterdam
- Good command of the English language
- Experience with video editing using Adobe Premiere
- Basic skills in Photoshop and Microsoft office
- A internship compensation in line with the market
- The possibility to start as soon as possible
- A strong possibility for a full time position after a successful internship
Are you in?
Come and join the Zoomin.TV team!
Send your cv to Alex Merkouris, Manager OTT & Apps / Direct to Consumer Distribution, and explain to us why you were made for this internship. See you soon!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com