Here at Zoomin.TV we’re passionate about enriching and broadening our Gen Z’s lives through inspiring, emotionally compelling and empowering content. We’ve been doing this since 2000 and grew to a company of over 200 people, with over 30 nationalities and offices in Europe, Latin America and Asia.
We’re growing fast, we are under new management since a couple of months and are fully part of Swedish stock listed and leading international digital entertainment group Modern Times Group.
Together with our 3,000+ video journalists around the world, we’re producing hundreds of premium videos each month, in 18 languages, distributed over more than 2’000 publishing websites resulting in over 3 billion views a month. This is also why we work with all the major advertisers and media agencies around the world.
We Dare. Care. Share. and for our Headquarters in Amsterdam are looking for a smart, bold, fun and engaging person to join our Zoomin family. Are you becoming our new:
Senior Social Media Manager
As our Senior Social Media Manager, you will be leading the Social media division. You are responsible for all our social media channels on i.e. Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn (and whichever might be added in the future). You and your team will be responsible to develop and implement, in cooperation the respective departments and the Head of Strategy, the global social media strategy.
Next to the daily activities, you are also fully up to date on the key statistics of all the channels and how they are doing compared with the social media targets. You feel responsible that these targets are being met and report on them to higher management.
What we like you to do and be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive social media strategy that defines how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic across all our brands and products
- Leading the development of organization-wide social media management standards, policies and rules of engagement for social media
- Defining key performance indicators and implement analytics, and reporting methods to gauge success (in cooperation with the Senior Research Manager)
- Providing training to professionals throughout the organization on best practices for creating, managing, monitoring, and developing content for social networks
- Working with all our brands exploring and identifying ways to integrate social media into business strategies and marketing campaigns
- Applying marketing research and developing methods to learn and understand emerging trends and technologies and to communicate this knowledge clearly and concisely.
- Monitoring SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Training internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Staying up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
What you need to bring to the table:
- Proven work experience as a Senior Social Media Manager or Social media strategist (3-5 years)
- Min. Bachelor level degree
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Lead by example and strive to innovate, inspire and ignite
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to work in cross functional team environment
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Basic Powerpoint understanding and ability to report results
Did we catch your attention?
Then become part of our family and use this unique opportunity to develop a truly international career and send your CV and covering letter to Angelina van Groezen, Director of Operations HQ.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org