Here at Zoomin.TV we’re passionate about enriching and broadening our Gen Z’s lives through inspiring, emotionally compelling and empowering content. We’ve been doing this since 2000 and grew to a company of over 200 people, with over 30 nationalities and offices in Europe, Latin America and Asia.
We’re growing fast, we are under new management since a couple of months and are fully part of Swedish stock listed and leading international digital entertainment group Modern Times Group.
Together with our 3,000+ video journalists around the world, we’re producing hundreds of premium videos each month, in 18 languages, distributed over more than 2’000 publishing websites resulting in over 3 billion views a month. This is also why we work with all the major advertisers and media agencies around the world.
We Dare. Care. Share. and for our Headquarters in Amsterdam are looking for a smart, bold, fun and engaging person to join our Zoomin family. Are you becoming our new:
Senior Research & Data Manager
As the Senior Research & Data Manager you will be responsible for supporting and refining our commercial and production strategy on a global basis. This will be accomplished through in-depth analysis and understanding of the market, consumer, trends and competitors, with the goal of producing insight data-driven decisions across all levels of the organization.
What we like you to do and be responsible for:
- Setting up and leading the Research team
- Guiding and supporting the sales team with media, audience and advertising data analysis and advice
- Advising and analyzing the performance of the content produced across all platforms
- Connecting and analyzing multiple data sources, from various systems/platforms in one data platform/dashboard to give unified and accessible reports.
- Evaluating the performance, effective conversion / ROI of existing and new content productions of Zoomin.TV on distribution platforms.
- Analysing, interpreting and communicating industry, competition and market trends
- Making recommendations and proposals for profit improvements based on the most important trends and motives.
What you need to bring to the table:
- University level degree
- 3-5 years of relevant job experience
- Strong intellectual curiosity and a problem-solving attitude
- Lead by example and strive to innovate, inspire and ignite
- Proven experience in data management, including database design, and data analysis, as well as building sales and management reports.
- Preference for strong/expert knowledge of statistical modeling tools with a hands-on mentality
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability of multi-tasking and handling heavy workload in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills; must be able to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to process and summarize large amounts of data into concise and meaningful reports
- Outstanding Excel skills
Did we catch your attention?
Then become part of our family and use this unique opportunity to develop a truly international career and send your CV and covering letter to Angelina van Groezen, Director of Operations HQ.