Here at Zoomin.TV we’re passionate about enriching and broadening our Gen Z’s lives through inspiring, emotionally compelling and empowering content. We’ve been doing this since 2001 and grew to a company of over 150 people, with over 30 nationalities and offices in Europe, Latin America and Asia.
We’re growing fast, have changed to new management in 2018 and are fully part of the Swedish stock listed and leading international digital entertainment group Modern Times Group.
Together with our 3,000+ video journalists around the world, we’re producing hundreds of premium videos a month, in 9 languages, distributed over more than 2,000 publishing websites resulting in over 3 billion views a month. This is also why we work with all the major advertisers and media agencies around the world.
We Dare. Care. Share. For our Headquarters in Amsterdam are looking for engaging people to join our Zoomin.TV family. Are you becoming our new:
(Senior) Sales Manager
As our fulltime (Senior) Sales Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to get involved in all Sales aspects. You will work closely with our sales team and be responsible for developing and maintaining contacts with new and existing clients, as well as broadening sales opportunities to new territories and licensing our content.
- Drive Sales of Zoomin Content in certain European and Global territories
- Identify and execute new sales opportunities within existing territories
- Broaden sales opportunities to new territories
- Build great relationships with new and existing clients across all media
- Negotiate, coordinate and drive through all media licensing deals
- Coordinate the set-up of distribution subscription content to clients
- Meet deadlines and targets
- Liaise with all internal departments to make the sales happen
- Represent Zoomin at international industry events and markets
What you need to bring to the table:
- University level degree (Bachelor or Master) ideally in Business Administration or Media Management
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar Digital / Broadcasting media environment is a must have
- Knowledge of the online video environment and international broadcasting landscape
- An established network of contact within the international media industry
- Knowledge about licensing content rights
- Willing and able to travel regularly
- Able to translate Zoomin Gen Z-approach into not-to-resist offerings to clients
- Relationship builder, extremely good in creating strong personal relations, working on customer satisfaction
- Highly motivated, well organized, proactive and self-starting person
- Target driven
- Excellent communication skills in English and one additional language – French would be ideal
- Team player
- Permit to work and travel within Europe
What we offer:
An amazing dynamic environment to work in and to distribute all Zoomin’s video’s globally. Experience the international media industry across all platforms; long form, short form, production and distribution all in one place.
The opportunity to travel abroad to visit clients and to be successful at your job. Great international colleagues.
Did we catch your attention?
Then join our family and use this unique opportunity to develop a truly international career and send your CV and motivational letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For this position we will not work with a recruitment company or agency.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com