Here at Zoomin.TV we’re passionate about enriching and broadening our Gen Z’s lives through inspiring, emotionally compelling and empowering content. We’ve been doing this since 2001 and grew to a company of over 200 people, with over 35 nationalities and offices in Europe, Latin America and Asia.
We’re growing fast and changed to a new management a couple of months ago and are fully part of Swedish stock listed and leading international digital entertainment group Modern Times Group.
Together with our 3,000+ video journalists around the world, we’re producing 1,500 premium videos a month, in 14 languages, distributed over more than 2,000 publishing websites resulting in over 3 billion views a month. This is also why we work with all the major advertisers and media agencies around the world.
We Dare. Care. Share. For our headquarters in Amsterdam are looking for a smart, bold, fun and engaging person to join our Zoomin.TV family. Are you becoming our new:
Production Planner & Controller
The Production department (40+ employees) needs more structure after a period of fast growth. Together with the Head of Content Production you will professionalize this further. Your focus is on getting a constructive and positive “grip” on all the productions and guiding our passionate, young and dynamic team of creatives to make Gen Z defining content.
What we like you to do and be responsible for:
- Developing production schedules and budgets and constantly adapting information as required
- Liaising with different departments (Sales, Branded, Social, Short Form, TV) to ensure they are meeting the production budget and schedule
- Deciding what resources are required
- Draftinga timescale for formats and staff
- Estimatingcosts and ensurethe quality standards
- Reporting financials accurately and timely to the CFO
- Monitoringthe production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Upholdingproduct standards and implement quality control programmes
- Managing theProduction Support Team (3)
- Workingwith managers to implement the company’s policies and goals
What you need to bring to the table:
- Bachelor or University level degree
- 5-7 years of relevant job experience
- Proven track record in Online or TV Production Management
- Financial and planning background
- Incredible scheduling ability that withstands or adapts to unforeseen changes
- Thorough knowledge of excel, budgeting principles and procedures
- Lead by example and strive to innovate, inspire and ignite
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability of multi-tasking and handling heavy workload in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication skills; must be able to work in a bustling international team environment
- Fluent in English (another language is an advantage)
Did we catch your attention?
Then become part of our family and use this unique opportunity to develop a truly international career and send your CV and motivational letter to Samantha van Oudenhoven, Global Head of Human Resources.
For this position we will not work with a recruitment company or agency.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com