Zoomin.TV is looking for a Production Assistant Intern.
As Production Assistant you’ll join a dynamic team in the heart of Amsterdam, developing and executing online short- and long-form video productions. We have everything from viral videos to commissioning broadcasters, no two days are ever the same.
– Creative problem solver
– Focused and well-organised, with the ability to see a project through to the end
– Team-player, but also able to work individually
– Word perfect in English
– Other language is a plus
– Relevant study in Communication & Media is a plus
– Basic video editing skills a plus
– Experience with Microsoft Office, Photoshop, social media is a plus
– Interest in social media a plus
– Internship minimum of four months (full time)
– A dynamic young environment in the heart of Amsterdam
– Every opportunity to develop yourself
– International community
Generation Zoomin is both curious and brave. We believe that empathy is the future. Our mission statement? ‘Dare. Care. Share’. We, like our viewers, are everyday heroes; ambitious world citizens and no-BS networkers, compassionate individuals who care about their world in a constructive and smart way. We engage with stories that bring change to people’s lives, focusing on producing inspiring, emotionally-compelling and empowering content. Producing 400 videos a day in 21 languages, Zoomin.TV is one of the world’s leading online news video publishers.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter in English to Dora Kotai, Producer, with ‘Production Assistant Internship’ in the subject line by 28 February.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com