Here at Zoomin.TV we’re passionate about enriching and broadening our Gen Z’s lives through inspiring, emotionally compelling and empowering content. We’ve been doing this since 2001 and grew to a company of over 150 people, with over 35 nationalities and offices in Europe, Latin America and Asia.
We’re growing fast and changed to a new management a couple of months ago and are fully part of Swedish stock listed and leading international digital entertainment group Modern Times Group.
Together with our 3,000+ video journalists around the world, we’re producing hundreds of premium videos a month, in 11 languages, distributed over more than 2,000 publishing websites resulting in over 3 billion views a month. This is also why we work with all the major advertisers and media agencies around the world.
We Dare. Care. Share. For our Headquarters in Amsterdam are looking for a smart, bold, fun and engaging person to join our Zoomin.TV family. Are you becoming our new:
Producer E-sports / gaming
As a producer E-sports at the HQ’s in Amsterdam you will have the unique opportunity to be involved in all the ins and outs of the Content Production Department. You will add value to the company by supporting with creative direction and execution within Content Production Department.
What we like you to do and be responsible for:
- Stay informed about trending topics and international news stories, particularlyin Game industry.
- Research story topics driven by relevancy, budget, social media value and audience
- Building and maintaining VJ network
- Hunting stories that are suitable to our GenZ audience
- Coordinating the entire life of a video from pre-production to post-production
- Coordinating shooting, which include arranging equipments, locations, accreditation …etc
- Liaise with Production Planner to keep production within budget
- Sign off on pre-production documents before they are given to video journalists
- Develop storylines for videos and write clear scripts for the editors
- Oversee post-production to ensure edits meet the envisioned tone and direction
- Create publishing schedule prioritized by relevance
- Ensure teams meet the deadlines (e.g. shooting and publishing schedules)
- Ensure and execute timely publishing of videos according to publishing schedule
- Lead regular meetings with production team to maintain creative quality
What you need to bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Media or Filmmaking
- 2+ years’ experience in media production and experience leading teams or projects (strongly desired)
- Excellent communication and organizing skills
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English and Other language is a must (preferably: German, Portuguese, Arabic, French, Swahili)
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to write and edit scenes and scripts
- Ability to make decisions and be responsible for them
- Must have a valid working visa in the Netherlands, preferably living in Amsterdam
Did we catch your attention?
Then become part of our family and use this unique opportunity to develop a truly international career and send your CV and motivational letter to Samantha van Oudenhoven, Global Head of Human Resources.
For this position we will not work with a recruitment company or agency.