Here at Zoomin.TV we’re passionate about enriching and broadening our Gen Z’s lives through inspiring, emotionally compelling and empowering content. We’ve been doing this since 2001 and grew to a company of over 200 people, with over 35 nationalities and offices in Europe, Latin America and Asia.
We’re growing fast and changed to a new management a couple of months ago and are fully part of Swedish stock listed and leading international digital entertainment group Modern Times Group.
Together with our 3,000+ video journalists around the world, we’re producing 1,500 premium videos a month, in 14 languages, distributed over more than 2,000 publishing websites resulting in over 3 billion views a month. This is also why we work with all the major advertisers and media agencies around the world.
We Dare. Care. Share. For our Headquarters in Amsterdam are looking for a smart, bold, fun and engaging person to join our Zoomin.TV family. Are you becoming our new:
(Motion) Graphic Designer
As (Motion) Graphic Designer you will be working in a nice creative environment. You will work with a team of creative and experienced colleagues and together you will create beautiful visuals, improve videos as well as stills. You will also help with the identity branding of Zoomin to the outside world and our partners.
What we like you to do and be responsible for:
- Creating stunning leaders and other visual elements for our videos
- Create visually clear & entertaining infographic animations
- Track camera movements and add gorgeous graphics to it
- Design sensational title sequences for our short & long format series
- Support the video editors with creative ideas & solutions
- Create attractive (sales) presentations
- Create visuals for our social media outlets
- Improve our visual identity
- Protect the brand identity, within and outside our company
What you need to bring to the table:
- Bachelor in Design / AV / Motion Design
- Be a master with the whole adobe creative cloud
- After Effects is your favorite program
- Demonstrable organizational & project planning skills
- You know Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign inside out
- You’re up to speed with and have a keen interest in all current design trends
- You must be able to express yourself fluently in English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft programs like PowerPoint & Word
- Be a teamplayer in a team of 4 (motion) graphic designers
- Experience with Cinema4D is a bonus but we’re not looking for a 3D artist
- 5+ years of work experience but a good showreel is more important
- You live in or around Amsterdam
Did we catch your attention?
Then become part of our family and use this unique opportunity to develop a truly international career and send your CV and motivational letter to Samantha van Oudenhoven, Global Head of Human Resources. Please also include your Portfolio or Showreel.
For this position, we will not work with a recruitment company or agency.