We are looking for a dynamite Marketing Coordinator who has their finger on the pulse when it comes to all things Gen Z and knows how to engage and grow an audience both offline and online. You live and breathe social content and have a healthy interest in what’s happening in the big wide world of Gen Z – today’s most influential audience.
We are looking for someone who likes to get things done and can assist with partnership opportunities and best-in-class brand solutions. As the Marketing Coordinator, you will play an integral role in supporting the team in driving ad sales revenue and making us famous through audience growth and developing unique programs that leverage the full suite of Zoomin.TV products.
• Support Marketing in developing strategic initiatives and compelling programs customized for relevant partners and categories.
• Manage and create compelling daily content for social media to grow audience and maximize online presence, including writing engaging, creative headlines and snappy social media copy – predominantly Instagram, but also Musical.ly and occasionally Facebook and Twitter.
• Drive audience engagement and growth via community management, particularly across Instagram and Facebook Groups.
• Build effective partnerships and interact successfully with diverse individuals at all levels and in different countries.
• Monitor competitive industry trends and put together intel to present to wider team.
• Manage and execute Facebook and Instagram LIVE events.
• Assist Sales on partnership opportunities, including brainstorming potential concepts, writing proposals/presentations and developing sales collateral
• Passionate: You’re a fan of what we do at Zoomin.TV and have an understanding of the brand’s unique voice. You’re excited about the opportunity to contribute your thoughts and ideas on how to take the brand forward.
• Collaborative: You have a flexible, open approach to work.. You are a team player and a self-starter who is also extremely innovative, professional and resourceful. You have exceptional interpersonal skills and people want to work with you.
• Thorough: You have strong project management skills from ideation to completion, with the ability to think both creatively and strategically. You are highly organized and thoughtful in the way you approach your work.
• A Strong Communicator: You are known for your quick, concise responses, your ability to put together excellent presentations and have the ability to solve problems quickly and effectively.
• A bulletproof Copywriter: You have a knack for snappy copy that gets noticed and a solid grasp of social and marketing trends that can translate from concepts into action on our platforms.
• BA or BS degree, 2+ years of digital marketing experience for a news or entertainment publisher
• Basic Photoshop, Premiere and InDesign skills.
If you’re interested, please send your application to Emily Ivey, Marketing Manager, by clicking APPLY.
More about us:
Zoomin.TV is a leading digital media company redefining content for today’s most influential audience, Gen Z. Producing over 400 videos a day in 21 languages, Zoomin.TV is the world’s largest online video publisher. We also operate one of the largest multi-platform networks with over 25,000 content creators globally, reaching over 3.2 billion views a month…and we’re growing.
Generation Zoomin is both curious and brave. We believe that empathy is the future. Our mission statement? ‘Dare. Care. Share’. We, like our viewers, are everyday heroes; ambitious world citizens and no-BS networkers, compassionate individuals who care about their world in a constructive and smart way. We engage with stories that bring change to people’s lives, focusing on producing inspiring, emotionally-compelling and empowering content.