Here at Zoomin.TV we’re passionate about enriching and broadening our Gen Z’s lives through inspiring, emotionally compelling and empowering content. We’ve been doing this since 2001 and grew to a company of over 200 people, with over 35 nationalities and offices in Europe, Latin America and Asia.
We’re growing fast and changed to a new management a couple of months ago and are fully part of Swedish stock listed and leading international digital entertainment group Modern Times Group.
Together with our 3,000+ video journalists around the world, we’re producing 1,500 premium videos a month, in 14 languages, distributed over more than 2,000 publishing websites resulting in over 3 billion views a month. This is also why we work with all the major advertisers and media agencies around the world.
We Dare. Care. Share. For our Headquarters in Amsterdam are looking for a smart, bold, fun and engaging person to join our Zoomin.TV family. Are you becoming our new:
Jr. YouTube Channel Manager
As the fulltime Jr. YouTube Channel Manager at the office in Amsterdam you will be helping out both external and internal teams. You are responsible for all YouTube involved channels. You are creative and know how to optimize everything that is going on YouTube.
What we like you to do and be responsible for:
- Support the team to grow network
- Answer support tickets
- Scout channels
- Facilitate reports
- Stay on top of changes within the network and platform
- Knowledge to optimize channels and grow views and turnover
- Help channels with 1:1 consultations and management
- Help develop opportunities for the channel to grow
- Liaise with YouTube to help solve issues that channels may have
What you need to bring to the table:
- University level degree
- 2- 3 years of relevant job experience
- You are YouTube Savvy
- Strong intellectual curiosity and a problem-solving attitude
- Lead by example and strive to innovate, inspire and ignite
- Proven experience in YouTube knowledge, platforms, and techniques to grow creators on the platform
- Preference for strong/expert knowledge with a hands-on mentality
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability of multi-tasking and handling heavy workload in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills; must be able to work in a cross-functional team environment
Did we catch your attention?
Then become part of our family and use this unique opportunity to develop a truly international career and send your CV and motivational letter Peter Stutterheim.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org