Here at Zoomin.TV we’re passionate about enriching and broadening our Gen Z’s lives through inspiring, emotionally compelling and empowering content. We’ve been doing this since 2001 and grew to a company of over 100 people, with over 30 nationalities and offices in Europe, Latin America and Asia.
We’re growing fast, have changed to new management in 2018 and are fully part of the Swedish stock listed and leading international digital entertainment group Modern Times Group.
Together with our 3,000+ video journalists around the world, we’re producing hundreds of premium videos a month, in 9 languages, distributed over more than 2,000 publishing websites resulting in over 3 billion views a month. This is also why we work with all the major advertisers and media agencies around the world.
We Dare. Care. Share. For our Headquarters in Amsterdam are looking for engaging people to join our Zoomin.TV family. Are you becoming our new:
(Jr.) Localizer / Editor / Translator: Spanish
As our Spanish Localizer you will be working closely with an international production team, you will tackle a huge range of stories and styles ranging from online viral content to gorgeous medium/short-form video for broadcast or online. You will tell stories that engage plus inspire our Gen Z audience.
What we like you to do and be responsible for:
- Editing content to be suitable for your native region
- Writing corporate and website text in Spanish in a youthful and engaging style
- Adapting to handle both creative and corporate copy to the GenZ in your native region
- Managing and coordinating cross-departmental communication with Editorial Production Department
- Aligning with the Spanish VJ coordinators to find interesting stories in the Spanish speaking regions
- Finding daily original stories and original story angles that resonate with Spain’s GenZ audience
- Searching for new opportunities and informing stakeholders on progress and outcome
- Conceptualizing and producing content for Spanish speaking regions
- Supporting the Social Media team by engaging with our audience on our social media pages / accounts
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on projects within your interest.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar media or creative agency
- Experience in all aspects of post-production including editing, compositing, retouching, format conversion, encoding, sound production, sound recording, sound design, compression, and mastering
- Solution oriented mentality, born troubleshooter and team-player with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere (After Effects or another Adobe software is a plus)
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English is a must
- Must have a valid working visa in the Netherlands, preferably living in Amsterdam
- Native Spanish speaker with impeccable writing skills (voice over experience is a plus)
What we offer:
We’re after flexibility, a fantastic positive attitude and great communication skills. We’re an international company with employees from all over the world speaking 20 different languages.
This is an opportunity to work right at the nerve centre of an international media company.
We are offering an exciting, multi-faceted position in the evolving world of digital video with the opportunity to work on stories that make a difference and that will be spread around the world. You will be working closely to the producers and scriptwriters in a professional and dynamic environment that valorizes pro-activity, creativity, and a positive spirit.
Did we catch your attention?
Then join our family and use this unique opportunity to develop a truly international career and send your CV and motivational letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For this position we will not work with a recruitment company or agency.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com