As our Editor Latam / Spanish you will be working closely with an international production team, you will tackle a huge range of stories and styles ranging from online viral content to gorgeous medium/short-form video for broadcast or online. You will tell stories that engage plus inspire our Gen Z audience.
What we like you to do and be responsible for:
- Editing content to be suitable for your native region and writing corporate and website text in Spanish in a youthful and engaging style
- Adapting to handle both creative and corporate copy to the GenZ in your native region
- Managing and coordinating cross departmental communicating with chief editors of Zoomin.TV VJ coordinators
- Align with the Spanish VJ coordinator to find interesting stories in the Spanish region. Finding daily original stories and original story angles that resonate with Spanish GenZ audience
- Search for new opportunities and informing stakeholders on progress and outcome
- Conceptualizing and producing content for Spanish region
- Support the Social Media team by engaging with our audience on our social media pages / accounts
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on projects within your interest.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Min Bachelor degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar media or creative agency
- Experience in all aspects of post-production including, editing, compositing, retouching, format conversion, encoding, sound production, sound recording, sound design, compression, and mastering
- Solution oriented mentality, born troubleshooter and team-player with the ability to multi- task and prioritize
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere (After Effects or another Adobe software is a plus)
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English is a must
- Must have a valid working visa in the Netherlands, preferably living in Amsterdam
- Native Spanish speaker with impeccable writing skills (voice over experience is a plus)
We’re after flexibility, a fantastic positive attitude and great communication skills. As this, an international company with employees from all over the world speaking 20 different languages.
This is an opportunity to work right at the nerve centre of an international media company.
We are offering an exciting, multi-faceted position in the evolving world of digital video with the opportunity to work on stories that make a difference and that will be spread around the world. You will work close to the producers and scriptwriters on a professional and dynamic environment that valorizes pro-activity, creativity, and positive spirit.
Did we catch your attention?
Then become part of our family and use this unique opportunity to develop a truly international career and send your CV and motivational letter to Peter Stutterheim.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com