Are you the one to complete our party to go on an epic adventure? ZoominGames has over 2 million followers worldwide, creating video game content in English, German and Spanish. During your internship as a social media editor games you will be closely involved in the creation of content, from concept to production and publishing. An affinity with video games is definitely something that would come in useful. But perhaps we can help you level up your gaming skills.
As a social media editor games you will get the freedom to create stories that fit the interest of our audience. On social media ZoominGames is active on Twitter, Facebook, Discord and Instagram, while we produce editorial content for television, OTT platforms, Youtube, Facebook and Twitch.TV. Your work needs to attract and engage an audience. Are you up for this challenge?
We love some nerdy jokes in our content, so no reason to hold back. You will work in a multi-cultural environment in the heart of Amsterdam together with our team of experience video creators! The internship takes place in our Amsterdam office in The Netherlands.
– Located in or in the proximity of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
– Fluent in English
– While being fluent in Spanish would definitely earn you bonus points
– A passion for visual storytelling
– Creative and focused, with the ability to see a project through to the end
– Team-player, but also able to work individually
– Relevant study in Communication, Media and Media Production is a plus
– Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro is a plus
– Affinity with video games and internet culture
– A Platinum Trophy on any of the Dark Souls games would be a plus
– Availability for at least 4 months
– Internship minimum of four months (full time)
– 300 EUR per month internship fee
– A dynamic young environment in the heart of Amsterdam
– Space and opportunity to develop yourself
Generation Zoomin is both curious and brave. We believe that empathy is the future. Our mission statement? ‘Dare. Care. Share’. We, like our viewers, are everyday heroes; ambitious world citizens and no-BS networkers, compassionate individuals who care about their world in a constructive and smart way. We engage with stories that bring change to people’s lives, focusing on producing inspiring, emotionally-compelling and empowering content. Producing 400 videos a day in 21 languages, Zoomin.TV is the world’s largest online news video publisher.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV, cover letter (and examples of your work in case you have them) to Robert Hoogendoorn, Channel Manager Games.