Here at Zoomin.TV we’re passionate about enriching and broadening our Gen Z’s lives through inspiring, emotionally compelling and empowering content. We’ve been doing this since 2001 and grew to a company of over 200 people, with over 35 nationalities and offices in Europe, Latin America and Asia.
We’re growing fast and changed to a new management a couple of months ago and are fully part of Swedish stock listed and leading international digital entertainment group Modern Times Group.
Together with our 3,000+ video journalists around the world, we’re producing 1,500 premium videos a month, in 14 languages, distributed over more than 2,000 publishing websites resulting in over 3 billion views a month. This is also why we work with all the major advertisers and media agencies around the world.
We Dare. Care. Share. For our Headquarters in Amsterdam are looking for a smart, bold, fun and engaging person to join our Zoomin.TV family. Are you becoming our new:
International Advertising Sales Manager HQ
As the fulltime International Advertising Sales Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to get involved in all Sales aspects of Social Media internationaly. The International Advertising Sales Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining contacts with new and existing clients, introducing social media strategies and optimizing management information.
What we like you to do and be responsible for:
- Acquiring and maintaining of new business customers
- Visiting EU based clients on a regular base
- Traveling to fairs where important clients will attend
- Support ad operations with analyzing and optimizing deals and reports of your campaigns
- In cooperation with the marketing & strategy team, you develop and translate the new strategy into a market execution plan
- Training colleagues on Sales
Facebook / Social Media:
- Setting up and managing Social Media Campaigns
- KPI management and proper delivery of campaigns
- Reporting on revenues and margins/KPI’s
- Reporting management information
- Administrative tasks such as maintenance of deals in our CRM tool
- Direct contact with international clients (& colleagues) on a daily base
- Contacting clients on reporting & optimizations
- Introducing new products and branded/social media strategies
- Informing Zoomin Media on new Sales related opportunities
What you need to bring to the table:
- Get the job done!
Did we catch your attention?
Then become part of our family and use this unique opportunity to develop a truly international career and send your CV and motivational letter to Peter Stutterheim.