Here at Zoomin we’re passionate about enriching and broadening our Gen Z’s lives through inspiring, emotionally compelling and empowering content. We’ve been doing this since 2001 and grew to a company of over 150 people, with over 35 nationalities and offices in Europe, Latin America and Asia.
We are fully part of Swedish stock listed and leading international digital entertainment group Modern Times Group.
Together with our 3,000+ video journalists around the world, we’re producing hundreds of premium videos a month, in 11 languages, distributed over more than 2,000 publishing websites resulting in over 3 billion views a month. This is also why we work with all the major advertisers and media agencies around the world.
We Dare. Care. Share. For our Headquarters in Amsterdam we are looking for engaging people to join our Zoomin family. Are you becoming our new:
Intern Administrative Support/Management Assistant
As an administrative intern at the HQ in Amsterdam, you will have an opportunity to manage and organize information, and provide administrative and executive support to our Management, Legal and Front Office/Service Desk Department. You will ensure efficient operation of the departments and you will be in charge of various tasks related to organization and communication. You have the ability to effectively communicate with your colleagues and ensure that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered in a timely manner. You will take responsibility for general organizational, support, facility and secretarial matters at the office. You will have a central position in the company and contact with all employees.
What we like you to do and be responsible for:
- Handling incoming and outgoing communication (telephone, e-mail, mail, fax, print & business cards)
- Welcoming and taking care of guests and visitors
- Travel support: Book hotel rooms, Airbnb, train and flight tickets for colleagues (global), including applying for visa or permits)
- Daily office check-up / round at the end of the day
- Taking care of facility management/activities
- Purchasing of facility support (for example managing the office supplies stock and taking care of the orderliness of the office, furniture / cleaning, waste cleaning, permits etc)
- Organize company events according to the budget (presentations, drinks, lunches, farewell employees, etc.)
- Managing the calendar and expenses of CEO & CFO
- Working out memo’s, letters
- Handling certain delivery contracts and subscriptions (services, adds, etc.)
- Intern administration
- Making & archiving loan agreements (keys, laptops, I-pads)
- Key management of the building including new / outgoing employees
- Acting as a contact point, both internally and externally
- Maintaining overview of use and responsible for maintenance of company car and bikes
- Security/First aid
- Maintaining the administration of credit card expenses
- Contract management and organizing
- Administrative support of the legal department
What you need to bring to the table:
- You are structured and organized in your work
- You are flexible and service oriented, with a smile on your face
- You have a hands-on mentality and are solution focused
- You can create favorable, confidential atmosphere and socialize with others
- You are willing to learn new things
- You can plan well and can keep good overview
- You know how to set priorities
- You are open-minded and have a proactive personality and you are not afraid to take initiative and enjoy interacting with others
- You know how to manage stress and work in a challenging environment
- You have MS Office knowledge, especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- You have excellent Dutch and English language skills, in both speaking and writing
- You have administrative experience
- You are actively enrolled at a school or university for the duration of the internship
- You live in or around Amsterdam
During your internship we will challenge you immediately to have your own responsibility and goals. We will give you enough opportunity to make this internship successful! We encourage entrepreneurial thinking and provide you with a positive work environment to stimulate your potential. Compensation for the internship is offered in line with the average amount in the market. The student’s presence is required in our office preferably for 40 hours a week during this period of time with the exception of compulsory school-related activities for the student. This is an opportunity for you to work right at the nerve center of an international media company.
Did we catch your attention?
Then join our family and use this unique opportunity to develop a truly international career and send your CV and motivational letter.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org