As a full-time Temporary eSports/Gaming Producer/Copywriter at the HQ in Amsterdam you will have the unique opportunity to create witty, authentic gaming content for our GenZ audience. You are a gaming/esports aficionado who knows what’s happening on consoles as well as PCs, behind the scenes and on the stages of the biggest esports events. Above all you know how to engage a gaming audience on YouTube, Facebook and more.
What we like you to do and be responsible for:
- Write engaging video scripts for our game videos
- Come up with compelling video topics and research interesting facts about them
- Interact with our videogame community
- Take ownership of the current revenue streams and introduce new revenue streams.
- Assist in the management of production schedules
- Review content created by colleagues, and provided constructive feedback
- Work with the video editing team to ensure quality and accuracy of the videogame content
What you need to bring to the table:
- You’re a die-hard gamer for most
- You play and know all the latest games
- Have a great understanding of the ins and outs in the game world
- You have an advertising background and can create sponsored content
- You have a sales background and can work with prospective clients on working with the channel.
- You are entrepreneurial and are keen on finding new revenue sources and channel growth
- Esports passion is a plus
- YouTube savvy and Facebook (business side) experience is a plus.
- Native speaking English, both in speech & writing
- You’re not afraid to record voiceovers for videos in English.
- An understanding of the process of video production
- Basic Adobe Premiere (& Photoshop) skills a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Team player who enjoys interacting with others
- 3+ years of work experience
- You live in or around Amsterdam
We are an international company with employees from all over the world speaking 20 different languages. We’re after flexibility, a fantastic positive attitude and great communication skills.
This is an opportunity for you to work right at the nerve center of an international media company.
We are offering an exciting, multi-faceted position in the evolving world of digital video with the opportunity to work with the most dynamic and diverse team that thrives to tell stories that make a difference around the world. You will work close to the producers, scriptwriters, storytellers and filmmakers in on a professional environment that valorizes pro-activity, creativity, and positive spirit.
Did we catch your attention?
Then join our family and use this unique opportunity to develop a truly international career and send your CV and motivational letter.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com