Zoomin.TV is expanding the Support department of its rapidly growing Multi-Platform Network (YouTube and other social media) with staff in certain key countries where we would like to strengthen our local reach through YouTube stars who publish in the local language. That’s why we are currently searching a
Facebook & YouTube Support Associate
You role will revolve the first point of contact for our 20.000 content creators. Your responsibilities will include helping the creators out on questions they have regarding their Facebook or YouTube channel, for example the negotiating of a new contact and to strengthen the relationship with our creators; we are looking for a person who as interest in developing a scalable solution for our support. You will be the point of contact between Sales, Talent & Product development to identify the need(s) that a creator has.
Place of work will be the Zoomin.TV headquarters in Amsterdam. You will be reporting to the Head of Recruitment and the Managing Director MPN, both based in Amsterdam.
Helping creators on answering questions, such as payments, renewal of contract of cancelation of contract will be the main focus of your job. You will be the first point of contact for our 20.000 creators and serve them as best as possible.
• Provide operational support for top partners on the YouTube and Facebook platforms
• Contribute to scaling partner operations for YouTube through innovation, efficiency gains and root cause analysis
• Identify key metrics to evaluate data both quantitatively and qualitatively
• Serve as a consultant for internal cross-functional products
• Establish and maintain good relationships with teams in Talents, Sales, Product Development.
• Manage monetization and copyright claims
• Provide explanation of the channel’s analytics together with solutions for an increase performance.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• BA/BS degree
• English and Spanish – Full professional proficiency; every other language is a plus.
• YouTube and Facebook savvy
• Have experience with CMS’s or the willingness to learn
• Experience working directly with and supporting customers/partners
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be proactive and a forward thinker
• Excellent researching skills with strong Google capabilities
• Experience on social media and community management. A digital native who is on the ball with social media, managing social media channels
• Ability to work in a fast paced workplace under tight deadlines
• Able to multi-task, work independently and be flexible with changing deliverables or deadlines
Generation Zoomin is both curious and brave. We believe that empathy is the future. Our mission statement? ‘Dare. Care. Share’. We are the biggest MCN of Europe, besides that we are producing over 400 videos a day.
Please send an email to Daan van Eijk, Recruitment Manager.