For the Multi-platform network department Zoomin.TV is looking for a
Digital marketing communications intern
• Research, produce and develop a variety of content streams
• Communicate the content through existing channels and set new ones
• Adapt an engaging tone of voice suitable for the respected audience & channel
• Ensure content is stylized for the particular communication mean
• Work closely with Product/Marketing to set up and execute marketing campaigns
• Native or Fluent in English, with excellent digital storytelling skills
• Impeccable spelling and grammar
• A deep understanding of digital trends and what engages consumers online
• Familiarity with SEO and keyword placement
• Ability of independent research
• An understanding of formatting articles on the web, HTML knowledge is a plus
• Ability to work and quickly adapt in a fast-paced environment
What we offer
• Internship minimum of four months (full time)
• Nascent industry providing every opportunity to develop yourself
• An international and dynamic young environment
• Hip office in the heart of Amsterdam
• 300 EUR compensation
Send your English CV and a cover letter to Viktor Evgeniev, Product Manager using the button in the end of the job description.
Who are we?
Zoomin.TV is one of Europe’s largest online media organizations and is headquartered in Amsterdam. The company is a producer & distributor of professional short form video content covering a broad spectrum of topics (games, sports, travel, current events and many more).
Zoomin.TV produces 400 video clips on a daily basis, which are sourced from its network of 3,500 Video Journalists around the world. Building on Zoomin.TV’s content expertise, the company has also developed an international network of partner publishers (Yahoo, MSN and AOL among others) who use Zoomin.TV video to enrich their own sites and build user engagement & loyalty.
More recently, Zoomin.TV has built what is now the largest Multi-Channel Network in Europe, tapping into a deep well of amazing YouTube influencer talent and creativity. This powerful combination – MCN, in-house content production and global coverage – provide the ingredients for a media company that is able to provide advertisers and clients a unique mix of creativity and reach – both in the form of native short- and long-form content and unique video advertising opportunities.
Zoomin.TV was acquired by the Modern Times Group of Sweden in June of 2015, which is providing the platform for Zoomin.TV’s next stage of growth to one of the top online media organizations worldwide. Zoomin.TV has offices in the Netherlands, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, India, Singapore, Japan, China, USA, Mexico, Uruguay and Brazil.