Here at Zoomin.TV we’re passionate about enriching and broadening our Gen Z’s lives through inspiring, emotionally compelling and empowering content. We’ve been doing this since 2001 and grew to a company of over 200 people, with over 35 nationalities and offices in Europe, Latin America and Asia.
We’re growing fast and changed to a new management a couple of months ago and are fully part of Swedish stock listed and leading international digital entertainment group Modern Times Group.
Together with our 3,000+ video journalists around the world, we’re producing 1,500 premium videos a month, in 14 languages, distributed over more than 2,000 publishing websites resulting in over 3 billion views a month. This is also why we work with all the major advertisers and media agencies around the world.
We Dare. Care. Share. For our Headquarters in Amsterdam are looking for a smart, bold, fun and engaging person to join our Zoomin.TV family. Are you becoming our new:
Commercial Operations Manager
As the commercial operations manager, you will have the unique opportunity to get involved in both the content department as well as the media operation department. The Commercial Operations Manager is responsible for CRM management, creating workflows, controlling and reporting.
What we like you to do and be responsible for:
• Manage deals in Salesforce platform
• Create and control alignment in the whole company (same definitions, workflows)
• Create workflows and manuals (deal insertion, finance, billing etc) in order to improve the current process
• Analyzing and optimizing deals and reports
• Support Media Operations:
1. Maintenance of Campaign Planners (incl. updates, developments, etc.)
2. Create process for higher priced deals (deal memo)
3. Maintenance of MVD agreements (international
1. Reporting towards Finance department
2. Controlling of payment batches
3. Accounting of Google Adsense
• Support Content Department:
1. Maintenance of ‘content sheet’ as back-up to Salesforce (together with Head of Content)
2. Knowledge of all publishers/distribution partners
3. Together with Salesforce, basis for invoice control
• Invoicing check for all deals – how can this be automated?
• Checking on accurateness of incoming and outgoing invoices
• Implementing realized numbers per campaign in Salesforce
• Automated reports on revenue and margins out of Salesforce
• Automated reports to finance department
• Alignment with finance on monthly figures
• Alignment with countries to be up to date (correct revenue, proper deal set-up)
• Creation of pipeline reports to be used for pipeline meetings with country managers
• Direct contact with international colleagues on a daily base
• Introduction of new processes
• Inform Zoomin on new CRM related opportunities
Did we catch your attention?
Then become part of our family and use this unique opportunity to develop a truly international career and send your CV and motivational letter to Peter Stutterheim.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org