Zoomin.TV is looking for a Central Editorial Desk Intern!
We’re offering an exciting, multi-faceted internship in the evolving world of online video. Over the last 15 years, Zoomin.TV has become one of the world’s leading producers of online video. You’ll work together with an international team of young and enthusiastic people, dedicated to online video that will offer you opportunities to grow.
The Central Desk creates and coordinates varied content such as mini-documentaries, sport, entertainment, trending and how to’s. If you have a keen eye for online trends and an interest in production we’d love to hear from you. The ideal candidate is an all-rounder; a video editor with an interest in production, publishing and writing. A relevant degree in media is always a bonus.
The role will involve working closely alongside the Central Editorial Desk team, following every step of the production process. Your work week could include anything from brainstorming the initial ideas, helping out with in-studio productions, editing videos or publishing content online. This is a unique opportunity to work in the heart of Amsterdam and get a clear insight into a thriving media production company!
- Native or near native command of the English language
- Perfect writing skills Video editing experience Excellent communication skills A team player’s spirit
- Production experience is a plus
Check us out: watch our videos here!
- A 4 month internship in the heart of Amsterdam
- A young, enthusiastic and multi-cultural office
- Every opportunity to improve yourself and work to your best potential
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter to Florence Sutton-Manders, Jr. Copy Editor & Production Assistant.
We look forward to hearing from you!