Here at Zoomin we’re passionate about enriching and broadening our Gen Z’s lives through inspiring, emotionally compelling and empowering content. We’ve been doing this since 2001 and grew to a company of over 150 people, with over 35 nationalities and offices in Europe, Latin America and Asia.
We’re growing fast and changed to a new management a couple of months ago and are fully part of Swedish stock listed and leading international digital entertainment group: Modern Times Group.
Together with our 3’000+ video journalist around the world, we’re producing hundreds of premium videos a month, in 11 languages, distributed over more than 2’000 publishing websites resulting in over 3 billion views a month. This is also why we work with all the major advertisers and media agencies around the world.
We Dare. Care. Share. and for our Headquarters in Amsterdam are looking for a smart, bold, fun and engaging person to join our Zoomin family. Are you becoming our new:
Campaign/Yield Manager DACH
Skills & Responsibilities
As Campaign/Yield Manager you will be responsible for planning and yielding our online video campaigns. You will be located in our head office in Amsterdam or our office in Berlin. Your daily responsibilities are the following:
• Trafficking and set up of campaigns
• KPI management and proper delivery of the campaigns
• Yield management on programmatic deals and open IOs
• Optimize demand sources
• Analyzing and optimizing advertising revenues on different platforms
• Translate to sales opportunities
• Knowledge of Google DfP, DBM, Adwords and AdX
• Knowledge of Freewheel platform
• Experience with adservers, 3rd party tags, XML, VAST 2.0/3.0, VPAID
• Assist/support for solving technical problems
• Experience with SalesforceTM
• Report on campaigns and KPIs
• Reports on revenues and margins
• Report management information
• Administrative tasks such as invoicing towards clients
• Direct contact with SSP sources
• Contact with Demand sources on reporting, screenshots, optimizations and materials
• Introduction of new products
• Inform Zoomin Media on sales opportunities
• Daily contact with publishers and agencies
• Work with Sales Managers and Portal Managers to deliver relevant and appropriated reports to clients, publishers and networks.
In order to execute the position successfully you should meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor degree with background in Communications/Marketing/Media
• 1 to 2 years’ experience in online media and planning/trafficking
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Creative thinker, good in identifying and solving problems
• A real multitasker who works well in a dynamic environment with many ad hoc activities
• Result driven attitude
• Fluent in the English and German language is a must
For this position, you can work in Amsterdam or Berlin depending on your own preference. You need to have a work permit to be able to work in these cities.
For further inquiries, please contact Ms. Andreja Filipan at the Human Resources department. If you would like to apply for this job, please send your motivation and CV.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com