Here at Zoomin.TV we’re passionate about enriching and broadening our Gen Z’s lives through inspiring, emotionally compelling and empowering content. We’ve been doing this since 2001 and grew to a company of over 200 people, with over 35 nationalities and offices in Europe, Latin America and Asia.
We’re growing fast and changed to a new management a couple of months ago and are fully part of Swedish stock listed and leading international digital entertainment group Modern Times Group.
Together with our 3,000+ video journalists around the world, we’re producing 1,500 premium videos a month, in 14 languages, distributed over more than 2,000 publishing websites resulting in over 3 billion views a month. This is also why we work with all the major advertisers and media agencies around the world.
We Dare. Care. Share. For our Headquarters in Amsterdam are looking for a smart, bold, fun and engaging person to join our Zoomin.TV family. Are you becoming our new:
As Campaign/Yield Manager you will be responsible for planning and yielding our online video campaigns. To be successful as a Campaign/Yield Manager you will need to have above average technical skills, very good reporting skills and amazing communication skills. You will be located at our head office in Amsterdam.
What we like you to do and be responsible for:
- Trafficking and setting up campaigns including KPI management
- Yield management on programmatic deals and open IOs
- Analysing and optimising advertising revenues on different platforms and translating it to sales opportunities
- Administrative tasks such as invoicing towards clients
- Knowledge of Google DfP, DBM, Adwords and AdX
- Knowledge of Freewheel platform
- Experience with adservers, 3rd party tags, XML, VAST 2.0/3.0 and VPAID
- Assist/support with solving technical problems
- Experience with SalesforceTM
- Reporting on campaigns and KPIs
- Reporting on revenues and margins
- Reporting management information
- Work with Sales Managers and Portal Managers to deliver relevant and appropriated reports to clients, publishers and networks
- Direct contact with SSP sources
- Contact with Demand sources on reporting, screenshots, optimizations and materials
- Introduction of new products
- Informing Zoomin Media on sales opportunities
- Daily contact with publishers and agencies
What you need to bring to the table:
- Bachelor degree with background in Communications/Marketing/Media
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience in online media and planning/trafficking
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Creative thinker, good in identifying and solving problems
- A real multitasker who works well in a dynamic environment with many ad hoc activities
- Result driven attitude
- Excellent English (spoken and written)
- A valid work permit for the EU is required!
Did we catch your attention?
Then become part of our family and use this unique opportunity to develop a truly international career and send your CV and motivational letter to Peter Stutterheim.