Here at Zoomin.TV we’re passionate about enriching and broadening our Gen Z’s lives through inspiring, emotionally compelling and empowering content. We’ve been doing this since 2001 and grew to a company of over 200 people, with over 35 nationalities and offices in Europe, Latin America and Asia.
We’re growing fast and changed to a new management a couple of months ago and are fully part of Swedish stock listed and leading international digital entertainment group Modern Times Group.
Together with our 3,000+ video journalists around the world, we’re producing 1,500 premium videos a month, in 14 languages, distributed over more than 2,000 publishing websites resulting in over 3 billion views a month. This is also why we work with all the major advertisers and media agencies around the world.
We Dare. Care. Share. For our headquarters in Amsterdam are looking for a smart, bold, fun and engaging person to join our Zoomin.TV family. Are you becoming our new:
Accounts Receivable Administrator
As an Accounts Receivable Administrator, you will be supporting the accounting team at our Amsterdam headquarters, looking after our International and Netherlands operations.
- Contract management in ERP system
- Prepare and review customer accounts with local management, including client acceptance process
- Reporting on outstanding debts
- Work with Sales Managers and Consultants to ensure timely and accurate billing of licensees and fees and credit collection
- Execute frequent reconciliation of accounts receivable activities, resolving discrepancies or disputed balances
What you need to bring to the table:
- You have 3-4 years of experience in accounting, with a focus on credit management
- You excel in communication in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- You have excellent customer service skills, capable of resourceful problem solving, while remaining customer-focused
- You are looking for improvements – continuously
- Integrity and trust are well developed competences
- Your analytical and reporting skills are strong
- You can work in a dynamic, fast moving and demanding environment
- You are a pro-active team player
- Preferably you have experience with Salesforce, Twinfield and WorflowWise
Did we catch your attention?
Then become part of our family and use this unique opportunity to develop a truly international career and send your CV and motivational letter to Samantha van Oudenhoven, Global Head of Human Resources.
For this position we will not work with a recruitment company or agency.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com