Here at Zoomin.TV we’re passionate about enriching and broadening our Gen Z’s lives through inspiring, emotionally compelling and empowering content. We’ve been doing this since 2001 and grew to a company of over 200 people, with over 35 nationalities and offices in Europe, Latin America and Asia.
We’re growing fast and changed to a new management a couple of months ago and are fully part of Swedish stock listed and leading international digital entertainment group Modern Times Group.
Together with our 3,000+ video journalists around the world, we’re producing 1,500 premium videos a month, in 14 languages, distributed over more than 2,000 publishing websites resulting in over 3 billion views a month. This is also why we work with all the major advertisers and media agencies around the world.
We Dare. Care. Share. For our headquarters in Amsterdam are looking for a smart, bold, fun and engaging person to join our Zoomin.TV family. Are you becoming our new:
Accounts Payable Administrator
As an Accounts Payable Administrator, you will be supporting the accounting team at our Amsterdam headquarters, looking after our Netherlands and International operations.
- Maintain and organize the billing email inbox, and thoroughly review all incoming communication from creditors to determine necessary actions
- Scanning, recognizing and booking invoices in WorflowWise for further processing in the online accounting system Twinfield
- Main contact point for all creditor enquiries and correspondence
- Reconcile supplier statements to identify missing invoices and ensure timely processing of liabilities
- Contact creditors when invoices are not sent directly to Finance, and facilitate direct reception by post or email
- Refuse non-compliant invoices and send back to the suppliers in order to receive correct invoices
- Ensure invoices are accurately posted
- Preparation of the payment batches
What you need to bring to the table:
- You have 3-4 years of experience in accounting, with a focus on supplier management
- You excel in communication in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- You understand that a strong customer focus with internal customers is key
- Integrity and trust are well developed competences
- Your analytical skills are strong
- You are a pro-active team player
- Preferably you have experience with Salesforce, Twinfield and WorflowWise
Did we catch your attention?
Then become part of our family and use this unique opportunity to develop a truly international career and send your CV and motivational letter to Samantha van Oudenhoven, Global Head of Human Resources.
For this position we will not work with a recruitment company or agency.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org